Friday, November 18, 2005

More great blogs!

Great, we're not hearing any more rumors about that we're stuck up, just pretty! Tee-Hee! In other news people are saying that we are not who we say we are, so guess what nay sayers and friends, starting next Friday we are gona be excepting requests. Tell your friends this earth shattering news! Wow, our heads grew a few centimeters.

Ok, back to the topic of this entry, here are more great blogs that you all should check out!

Desolation Angel is a standard issue white guy that stays crunchy in milk. I'm not sure what that means. He's an independent film-maker that's taking the country by storm, so move over Steven Spielberg, George Lucas! Ok!

Red Hot Sexy Papa is one red hot blogger that's so red you think you're in China! He keeps us up to breast on who's red hot, so we are really looking forward to seeing our mugs on his blog, unless those people who was saying that we're pretty boys were lying!

SableDawn is the man to see if your looking for strength, inspiration, a friend, or new words like "Somabicha", which for some reason is not in the Chinese to English dictionary, but we're gona try to use it when we get a chance.


YellowRose is a mom, has a son and daughter,
and just adopted another kid at a movie theatre yesterday on her birthday, so she must have alot of room at her house. Please visit YellowRose and wish her a happy belated birthday! :)

Rockchild is a big kid who sees things a little different than us, and is such a big fan of Bigfoot that he had fur glued on to him for Halloween,
and if you ask him he would give you the famous Bigfoot walking pose as long as you don't try to catch him. Visit Rockchild and enjoy the magic, but keep away if you have a week heart!

I hope you enjoy our blog friends above!

Video Sunday!

10 Comments:

Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Hahah thanks for the kind review :)

You might be the Red Hot Men... who knows...:)

Anyone who wants to suggest any Red Hot Babe or Man, feel free to msg me! Lol.

Good weekend!

7:02 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

Thanks guys for the sweet words! I tend to pick up strays all the time...that happens when you are a mom of a 20 and 17 yr old! ;)

Ya'll are great and I'm looking forward to your next video!! :)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Awesome, I'm already making a list of requests for you guys. Great move! Can't wait :)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sabledawn is awesome, isn't he? I do have to raise the question about red hot sexy papa------umm, what body part is he showing??????

*raising one eyebrow up*

11:37 AM  
Blogger RC said...

Thanks for writting bout me, but I'm not a magician, so I don't know what you're talking bout.

Deb, I think Red Hot Sexy Papa is showing his butt, but I'm not sure.

Have a nice weekend, Dormitory Boys, everybody!

11:45 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

HI GUYS!!!
I haven't been here in a while..Michele sent me today! Come on over and and say hi to me, too!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your videos are hilarious. I saw the BackStreetBoys one on TV and I'm glad to see there are more! Quite amusing, guys.

Michele sent me.

11:52 AM  
Blogger LMB said...

Not only I stay crunchy in milk, but I make my own gravy...

12:40 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You two are my heros. Please, please perform Beastie Boys Sabotage!!!! I think it would be beautiful!

Stay well.

Singette

10:51 AM  
Blogger Green Space Sg said...

how come my blog not here???
=(

http://greenspacesg.blogspot.com

6:41 AM  

<< Home